Celeia Flat is waiting for you!
- Reservations are accepted via the form on our website. The reservation is confirmed when you pay the total rental price within 3 days, unless otherwise agreed.
- In case of cancellation, the following conditions apply:
- Cancellation up to 21 days before arrival is free of charge.
- Cancellation 20 to 8 days before arrival, we charge 30% of the value of the booked arrangement
- Cancellation from 7 to 6 days before arrival, we charge 50% of the value of the booked arrangement
- In case of cancellation 5 days before arrival, or if you do not show up, we charge 100% of the value of the booked arrangement
- You must send the cancellation in writing!
- In the event that the tenant leaves the facility early, you are not entitled to a refund.
Arrivals are scheduled after 12:00 pm. Late arrivals must be announced at least one day in advance. An earlier arrival is only possible if the apartment is vacant in the morning. Departures are scheduled until 10.00. Later departure is possible by prior arrangement, but only if the apartment is free.
Do not leave any food, garbage and waste in the apartments, the refrigerator and all other electrical appliances should be turned off from the electricity. The dishes must be washed, dried and stored in cupboards. Clean up and take out the trash from the apartment. When leaving, leave the keys in the mailbox and close the apartment door and the main entrance door behind you. In the event of damage caused by negligence or obscenity, we will charge you for the damage caused. I hope this will not be necessary. The guest is obliged to compensate or reimburse the damage caused during their stay on the furniture, floor, windows, doors, equipment or on the building and its surroundings (eg garden, hallway…) in the amount of money before his departure. Guest-related services and compensation for damage are paid by the guest to the owner. Thank you for being our guests. You are invited again on the next occasion.
Read all the house rules here. You must accept the house rules before booking an apartment.